Dr. Zinati graduated with honors from University of Southern California (USC) School of Dentistry in 1988. He then completed a one-year hospital residency program at the Valley Medical Center in Fresno, California. After practicing general dentistry for two years from 1989-1991, he attended USC for his orthodontic training and graduated at the top of his class. He has been practicing orthodontics since 1993.
Dr. Zinati keeps up with the latest advancements in the field of orthodontics by attending continuing education courses and subscriptions to many professional journals. He is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and Los Angeles Dental Society.
When away from his practice, Dr. Zinati enjoys his family. His hobbies include reading, philosophy, religion, psychology, and hiking.
- University of Southern California School of Orthodontics, Certificate in Orthodontics, 1993
- Valley Medical Center, Fresno, CA, General Practice Residency, 1989
- University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS), 1988
- University of Southern California, major in biology, 1984
- Ohlone College, Fremont, CA major in electrical engineering, 1982
- Washington High School, Fremont, CA, 1980
- Private practice in orthodontics, 1993-present
- Private practice in general dentistry, 1989-1991